The 5ft Arbor Ultima Half Tree
All the festivity in half the space, the Arbor Ultima Half Tree is one of the highest quality and most realistic trees available on the market today. Its beautiful design and a truly remarkable amount of masterfully created PE branch tips in a fresh "new-shoot green" makes this tree the ultimate artificial Christmas tree.
Rising in popularity every year, the Arbor Ultima Half tree is the king of half trees.
- Size: 5ft
- Number of Branch Tips: 637 PE/PVC branch tips
- Tree Width: 80cm diameter
- Wall to tip: 47cm diameter
- Foliage colour: Two-tone "New-shoot" green
- Realistic look: A mix of ultra-realistic plastic moulded tips, with traditional PVC tips to fill out any gaps
- Easy assembly: Attached Branches
- Sturdy base: Folding metal stand with plastic tips to prevent scratching
- Fire-resistant: Fire retardancy certified
- Indoor use only: The trees construction will rust in rain
- Height measured from the floor
- Eligible for European shipping
Reasons you’ll love the Arbor Ultima Half Tree
The Arbor Ultima Half Tree is one of the highest quality and most realistic trees available on the market today. Its beautiful design and truly remarkable amount of masterfully created PE branch tips in a fresh "new-shoot green" makes this tree the ultimate artificial Christmas tree.
The range provides a number of different sized artificial trees, from 4ft to 6ft, so it’s easy to find the perfect size for your room or venue.
The outer layer of the tree is made from one of the most realistic and high quality PE tips available, whilst the inner layer of traditional PVC branch tips fill out any gaps in the branches creating a voluminous full tree..
For inspiration on decorating your tree, check out our range of stunning lights, decorations and accessories here. Remember our Christmas tree bags are also a simple, mess-free way of storing your Christmas tree for future Christmases! Have a look at some of our other 5 foot artificial Christmas trees to find your dream tree.
Some of our notable customers include;
The Royal Northern College of Music (The Merry Widow), The Royal College Of Music, The Bridgewater Hall, The Open University, The Royal Festival Hall, The Royal Agricultural University, The Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, RSC Royal Shakespeare Company, Blenheim Palace, Liverpool Cathedral, Salvation Army, Exeter University, Eton College, Guildhall School of Music Drama, Furness Academy, The University Of Liverpool, The Wales National Rugby Union Team (Millennium Stadium), National Marine Aquarium, 'The Army' at Sandhurst, The British Embassy Rangoon, Epson UK Ltd, Holiday Inn, Unilever, Antler Luggage, The BBC, MTV, ITV, Chanel 5, Thames TV X Factor, Geordie Shore, Big Brother, Ferne Mccann (Towie), Carol Wright (Towie), Jess Wright (Towie), Bobby Norris (Towie), Deborah Douglas (Towie).
|LED Colour:||Warm White|
|Tree Style||Half Tree|
|Number of branch tips:||637|
|Tree Width:||80cm / 47cm wall to tip|
|Stand dimensions:||55cm x 30cm (3.2cm trunk diameter)|
|No. of Boxes:||1|
|Box Dimensions:||91cm x 26cm x 28cm|
Christmas Tree World is for a limited time offering free delivery on all orders over £30 that do not require a surcharge.
Most orders are currently being dispatched the next working day from order placement.
For more information please visit our Delivery Information page.
Pre Order Information
- Any product currently on pre-order, will have an estimated date of arrival and the add to cart button will say PRE-ORDER ME!.
- Pre Orders are your opportunity to purchase your favourite products before they are in stock.
- Pre-ordering your favourite tree means you can buy at the current discount prices as the sale will likely have changed by the time they arrive.
- Some of our product ranges sell out very quickly and in some cases before the shipments even arrive so to ensure that you don't miss out, we recommend pre-ordering.
- Payment is taken at the point of ordering as with a usual order to reserve the stock.
- All dates given are estimated dates and for any changes, you will be notified by email.
- You are free to cancel your pre-order at any time until it has been dispatched for a full refund.
- Once we take delivery of the stock we will post your order to you ASAP and provide you with the courier name and a tracking number.
- For any questions on pre-orders please don't hesitate to contact us.
We very much hope you will be happy with your products, however, we do understand items sometimes need to be returned. We have therefore tried to make our returns process as clear and easy as possible. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your product you must let us know within 14 days after delivery which is known as your "cooling off period".
For more detailed information on our returns policy, please visit our returns page.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the 'Sales of Goods Act' and 'The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013' and forms part of our Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email [email protected].
If you should choose to return a product to us by providing us notification within the fourteen days cooling-off period, then the return delivery costs will be borne by you the customer.
However, if you are returning the product(s) due to a fault, the return costs will be borne by us, the merchant.
In the event an item or order is received damaged or faulty please notify us by calling 01257 754 795, within 14 days of receipt of the item, or email [email protected]
If the item is unwanted please submit a return request in the RETURNS PORTAL.
Please note customers have the option of either self-returning using their own preferred carrier, or we can arrange a collection using our own carrier and they will be charged for the uplift of the order which will be deducted from the final refund.
Also note: The fourteen days cancellation period may be extended if we, the merchant, have not given you, the customer the information about their right to cancel.
We only use the best materials to make our artificial Christmas trees and decorations, which means you'll get the same stunning good looks from your purchase year after year!
In fact, we're so confident in the quality of our product range, we offer a full, 10-year guarantee on all our artificial Xmas trees (excludes fibre optic and blossom trees). This means, should any part of your tree fail due to a manufacturer fault, within the first 10 years of purchase, we'll replace the faulty part free of charge. This does not include wear and tear or damage caused by incorrect storage.
We also provide a 1-year guarantee on all our electrical products. This includes our Christmas lights, LED blossom trees and fibre optic trees as well as the lights used on our pre-lit trees. So if you spot any fault with your electrical products, just let us know and we will replace the part within the first year of your purchase. This does not include damage caused by mishandling, using a product for an unintended use, or incorrect storage whilst in your possession.
If there are any issues outside of the warranty period, please get in touch with one of our customer service team who will be more than happy to advise you.