Reasons you’ll love the Pre-lit Ultra Devonshire Half Tree
The Pre-lit Ultra Devonshire Half Tree is a "half tree" version of our best selling Ultra Devonshire range, designed to stand against a wall, this tree offers the same look of the Ultra Devonshire tree range whilst taking up half the space!
The range provides a number of different sized artificial trees, from 4ft to 6ft, so it’s easy to find the perfect size for your room or venue.
The outer layer of the tree is made from one of the most realistic and high quality PE tips available, whilst the inner layer of traditional PVC branch tips fill out any gaps in the branches creating a voluminous full tree..
Coming Pre lit with multi function warm white LED lights and hinged branches, this tree is quick and easy to erect.
For inspiration on decorating your tree, check out our range of stunning lights, decorations and accessories here. Remember our Christmas tree bags are also a simple, mess-free way of storing your Christmas tree for future Christmases!
Some of our notable customers include;
The Royal Northern College of Music (The Merry Widow), The Royal College Of Music, The Bridgewater Hall, The Open University, The Royal Festival Hall, The Royal Agricultural University, The Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, RSC Royal Shakespeare Company, Blenheim Palace, Liverpool Cathedral, Salvation Army, Exeter University, Eton College, Guildhall School of Music Drama, Furness Academy, The University Of Liverpool, The Wales National Rugby Union Team (Millennium Stadium), National Marine Aquarium, 'The Army' at Sandhurst, The British Embassy Rangoon, Epson UK Ltd, Holiday Inn, Unilever, Antler Luggage, The BBC, MTV, ITV, Chanel 5, Thames TV X Factor, Geordie Shore, Big Brother, Ferne Mccann (Towie), Carol Wright (Towie), Jess Wright (Towie), Bobby Norris (Towie), Deborah Douglas (Towie).
Write Your Own Review
Christmas Tree World is for a limited time offering free shipping on all orders over £30 that do not require a surcharge and free shipping to the island of Ireland on orders over £50.
For more information please visit our Shipping Information page.
Pre Order Information
- Pre Orders are your opportunity to purchase your favourite products before they are in stock.
- Pre ordering your favourite tree means you can buy at the current discount prices as the sale will likely have changed by the time they arrive.
- Some of our product ranges sell out very quickly and in some cases before the shipments even arrive so to ensure that you don't miss out we recommend pre ordering.
- Payment is taken at the point of ordering as with a usual order to reserve the stock.
- All dates given are estimated dates and for any changes you will be notifed by email.
- You are free to cancel your pre order at any time until it has been dispatched for a full refund.
- Once we take delivery of the stock we will post your order to you ASAP and provide you with the courier name and a tracking number.
- For any questions on pre orders please dont hesitate to contact us.
Under 'Consumer Protection' (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, we need to state that our customer has a statutory 'cooling off' period of fourteen business days from the day they receive their goods, in which time you, the customer should notify us, the merchant that you wish to cancel the contract with us and a full refund be given including any original delivery charges.
If the customer should choose to return a product to us by providing us notification within the fourteen days cooling off period, then the return delivery costs will be borne by you the customer.
However, if you, the customer is returning the product(s) due to a fault, the return costs will be borne by us, the merchant.
In the event an item or order is received damaged or faulty please notify us by calling 01257 754795, within 14 days of receipt of the item, or email email@example.com
If the item is unwanted please call to arrange the collection.
Please note customers will be charged for the uplift of the order which will be deducted from the final refund.
Also note: The fourteen days cancellation period may be extended if we, the merchant, have not given you, the customer the information about their right to cancel.