- Large range: Available in 4ft to an impressive 14ft
- Bushy: 2018 up-swept branch tips
- Best for medium-sized rooms: 147cm diameter at its widest point
- Great colour: Realistic natural green
- Realistic look: Comes with traditional high quality PVC tips
- Easy assembly: Colour-coded unattached hook-on branches
- Sturdy base: Folding metal stand with plastic tips to prevent scratching
- Fire resistant: Fire retardancy certified
- Indoor use only: The trees construction will rust in rain
- Height measured from the floor
- Eligible for European shipping
Reasons you'll love the Mountain Pine Tree...
A great number of traditional PVC branch tips in the mountain pines signature up-swept branch style keep characterful realism central to its homely “bushy” look.
The Mountain Pine which is only available from Christmas Tree World has been hugely successful, making its home in thousands of families homes as well as high profile venues such as the Liverpool Cathedral in their light up a life ceremony.
For inspiration on decorating your tree, check out our range of stunning lights, decorations and accessories here. Remember our Christmas tree bags are also a simple, mess-free way of storing your Christmas tree for future Christmases!
Some of our notable customers include;
The Royal Northern College of Music (The Merry Widow), The Royal College Of Music, The Bridgewater Hall, The Open University, The Royal Festival Hall, The Royal Agricultural University, The Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, RSC Royal Shakespeare Company, Blenheim Palace, Liverpool Cathedral, Salvation Army, Exeter University, Eton College, Guildhall School of Music Drama, Furness Academy, The University Of Liverpool, The Wales National Rugby Union Team (Millennium Stadium), National Marine Aquarium, 'The Army' at Sandhurst, The British Embassy Rangoon, Epson UK Ltd, Holiday Inn, Unilever, Antler Luggage, The BBC, MTV, ITV, Chanel 5, Thames TV X Factor, Geordie Shore, Big Brother, Ferne Mccann (Towie), Carol Wright (Towie), Jess Wright (Towie), Bobby Norris (Towie), Deborah Douglas (Towie).
Write Your Own Reviewper page
best fake tree ive seen
tree arrived yesterday and its soo much nicer and bigger in real life very impressed with the quality. it looks just like a real tree
I don’t normally write reviews BUT I just have to for this tree. I am a self confessed tree snob, I usually go for real trees and have always turned my nose up at fake trees. Not anymore! I love this tree, it is so realistic, the shape is gorgeous and I’m just in love with it! I bought the 6ft tree which is a great size for my large room, the value for money is great.
Incredible value and even better than the picture
My tree arrived today and I am over the moon. I cannot believe what great value the tree is. I bought the 7ft tree and it's true to size and very bushy. The shape is beautiful and in my opinion it's a very elegant tree. I took a gamble with purchasing a tree online and it more than paid off. I would highly recommend this tree!
7ft mountain pine tree
Wow Wow Wow what an amazing tree
7ft mountain pine
This tree is just amazing. It looks so real. It is easy to put up although it did take a couple of hours to open all the branches and bend them into position...but is worth it. I also got the 600 multifunction led lights, in warm white which are gorgeous too...almost a gold colour. You can't get this tree anywhere else and is a bargain at £99.
- Happychristmas 29/12/2015
Gorgeous high quality tree
I bought one of these last year. Unlike most artificial trees which look more like shrubs, this looks like a REAL tree. It is the perfect pine green and very full and bushy. It is a joy to decorate as there are so many tips. It is one of the most realistic artificial trees on the market. Had a PVC/PE tree before this, the PE trees are over-rated and look plasticy. This looks just like the real thing. Very heavy and well made, a bargain at the present price. Would recommend to anyone.
- pink0806 06/12/2017
Christmas Tree World is for a limited time offering free shipping on all orders over £30 that do not require a surcharge and free shipping to the island of Ireland on orders over £50.
For more information please visit our Shipping Information page.
Pre Order Information
- Pre Orders are your opportunity to purchase your favourite products before they are in stock.
- Pre ordering your favourite tree means you can buy at the current discount prices as the sale will likely have changed by the time they arrive.
- Some of our product ranges sell out very quickly and in some cases before the shipments even arrive so to ensure that you don't miss out we recommend pre ordering.
- Payment is taken at the point of ordering as with a usual order to reserve the stock.
- All dates given are estimated dates and for any changes you will be notifed by email.
- You are free to cancel your pre order at any time until it has been dispatched for a full refund.
- Once we take delivery of the stock we will post your order to you ASAP and provide you with the courier name and a tracking number.
- For any questions on pre orders please dont hesitate to contact us.
Under 'Consumer Protection' (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, we need to state that our customer has a statutory 'cooling off' period of fourteen business days from the day they receive their goods, in which time you, the customer should notify us, the merchant that you wish to cancel the contract with us and a full refund be given including any original delivery charges.
If the customer should choose to return a product to us by providing us notification within the fourteen days cooling off period, then the return delivery costs will be borne by you the customer.
However, if you, the customer is returning the product(s) due to a fault, the return costs will be borne by us, the merchant.
In the event an item or order is received damaged or faulty please notify us by calling 01257 754795, within 14 days of receipt of the item, or email email@example.com
If the item is unwanted please call to arrange the collection.
Please note customers will be charged for the uplift of the order which will be deducted from the final refund.
Also note: The fourteen days cancellation period may be extended if we, the merchant, have not given you, the customer the information about their right to cancel.